In het downloadgedeelte vind je gratis updates voor je FRITZ!-product. Selecteer je product en profiteer na het downloaden van nieuwe functies en uitbreidingen van onze ontwikkelingsafdeling. Deze inhoud is beschikbaar in het Engels.
Info on FRITZ!Box 7369
The update file "FRITZ.Box_7369.xx.xx.image" on ftp.avm.de contains the latest FRITZ!OS (Firmware) for the FRITZ!Box 7369.
Attention: This update file is only intended for use with FRITZ!Box 7369! Please follow the instructions at the end of this file to install the update.
Product: FRITZ!Box 7369 Version: FRITZ!OS 6.32 Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish Annex: A and B
- performance improvements
Improvements and Bug Fixes in FRITZ!OS 6.32
- Improvement performance in vectored bonding mode improved
- solved issue with certain PPPoA based networks
Improvements and Bug Fixes in FRITZ!OS 6.30
- Improvement interoperability for VDSL
- Improvement for G.Vector and G.INP
- Improvement automatic detection of DSL cable for DSL port 1 and port 2
- Improvement UI fixes to allow use of either DSL port 1 or port 2 in single line operation
Further improvements to increase security with this version of FRITZ!OS are presented at en.avm.de/guide/security in the "Updates increase security" area.
To carry out the firmware update:
1) Open your Internet browser and enter the address "fritz.box" or "192.168.178.1" 2) Select the "System" menu and then the "Firmware Update" sub-menu. 3) Use the "Browse ..." button to enter the appropriate path to the update file. 4) Click the "Update" button.
To recover the storage space on your hard drive, you can delete the update file after performing the update.
© AVM GmbH 2016. All rights reserved.
This firmware package consists of files which are distributed under different license terms, in particular under AVM proprietary license or under any Open Source License (namely GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License or FreeBSD License). For further details see file "license.txt" (https://download.avm.de/fritzbox/license.txt). The source code of those files distributed as Open Source are available on written request to email@example.com.
Under all AVM intellectual property rights, AVM grants the non-exclusive right to personally use this AVM firmware package which is delivered in object code format only. Licensee shall olny be entitled to make a copy exclusively reserved for personal backup purposes (backup copy). AVM reserves all intellectual property rights except as expressly granted herein. Without the prior written approval of AVM and except to the extent as may be expressly authorised under mandatory law, this AVM firmware package in particular
- shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available
- shall not be modified, disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled or otherwise "be opened" in whole or in part, and insofar shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available.