In het downloadgedeelte vind je gratis updates voor je FRITZ!-product. Selecteer je product en profiteer na het downloaden van nieuwe functies en uitbreidingen van onze ontwikkelingsafdeling. Deze inhoud is beschikbaar in het Engels.
Info on FRITZ!Box 7430
Attention: This update file is only intended for use with FRITZ!Box 7430! Please follow the instructions at the end of this file to install the update.
Product: FRITZ!Box 7430 Version: FRITZ!OS 7.21 Language: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish Release date: 17/09/2020
- more Wi-Fi security thanks to new WPA3 encryption
- public Wi-Fi for guests with encrypted data (OWE)
- better Wi-Fi performance with mesh steering and mesh autochanel
- convenient enabling and disabling of internet access for specific devices
- secure telephony with German Telekom due to encrypted voice
- more comfort for your online contacts, answering machine and fax
- smart telephone book shows matching entries while dialing on FRITZ!Fon
- support for four-button FRITZ!DECT 440 switch
- multilingual: change the language of your FRITZ!Box and FRITZ!Fon
Note: Instructions for configuring and using Mesh functions are presented at en.avm.de/mesh-faq
Below you find a complete list and descriptions of the new functions in the latest FRITZ!OS, along with a list of further improvements in this version.
Additional features in FRITZ!OS 07.21
- NEW With parental controls enabled, settings and ticket entry for the device to be accessed are displayed when the user interface is opened
- NEW Support for encrypted resolution from domain names to IP addresses (DNS over TLS)
- NEW Simplified configuration of internet connection on 1&1 lines (zero-touch)
- NEW Encryption according to the new WPA3 standard (including Wi-Fi guest access, connections to Mesh Repeaters and internet access via Wi-Fi with SAE)
- NEW An open Wi-Fi network can be offered at the Wi-Fi guest access, in which only data are transmitted in encrypted form (Enhanced Open/Opportunistic Wireless Encryption, OWE)
- NEW Mesh auto-channel: Accounts for the wireless environment of the Mesh Repeater in selecting the best Wi-Fi channel for the entire Mesh
- NEW Support for online contacts from Apple (iCloud), Deutsche Telekom (Telekom Mail), and CardDAV providers
- NEW Support for encrypted telephony (TLS and SRTP) for Deutsche Telekom, Easybell, dus.net and "Other provider"
- NEW Nine new ring tones to choose from
- NEW Smart telephone book displays matching suggestions even during number entry
- NEW Sound settings for playing back web radio stations and to improve the speech quality of telephone calls
- NEW Start screen to display the temperature of a compatible Smart Home device in the home network (for instance, FRITZ!DECT 200, FRITZ!DECT 30x, FRITZ!DECT 440)
- NEW Smart Home: NEW - Reworked Smart Home pages on the FRITZ!Box user interface
- NEW Smart Home: NEW - Synchronization of the temperature setting, the boost mode and open window detection within a group of radiator controls
- NEW Smart Home: NEW - Display of total consumption (kWh) of the past two years for the smart plugs FRITZ!DECT 200 and 210
- NEW Smart Home: NEW - The "Adaptive Heating" feature of the FRITZ!DECT 301 makes the configured temperature available at the desired time
- NEW Smart Home: NEW - Supports the four-button switch FRITZ!DECT 440
- NEW Smart Home: NEW - Supports the DECT ULE/HAN FUN roller blinds profile
- NEW The SMBv3/v2 protocol of the Windows network drive function is supported by default; optionally, SMBv1 can still be supported
- NEW Media contents like images, music and videos are indexed automatically with "Refresh index automatically" and made available to the home network
- NEW Time period for automatic updates can be defined
- NEW NEW - Users supported in becoming acquainted with FRITZ!Box functions with welcome page
- NEW Display of the user interface in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish or Spanish
- NEW Setting of language, country and time zone for FRITZ!Box operation
- NEW Expanded failover protection to automatically switch to an internet connection using the mobile broadband modem when the internet connection via the DSL or WAN connection fails
Further Improvements of FRITZ!OS
- Improved Message upon failed ticket entry (parental controls)
- Improved Display and modification of the IPv6 Interface ID under "Home Network / Network / Network Connections"
- Improved Any domain name can be used to address a VPN remote peer, not just MyFRITZ! domain names
- Improved NetBIOS permission can be configured individually for a single VPN connection
- Improved Ticket for parental controls can be entered before start of online block, so that usage time can be extended without interruption
- Improved Additional links from the user interface in the online help for IPv4 and IPv6 routes under "Network Connections"
- Improved IPv6 prefix delegations and IPv6 subnets are displayed under "Home Network / Network / Network Settings"
- Improved IP address range for guest network increased to up to 253 devices
- Improved Incorrect configuration by using the same network address on both sides of a LAN-LAN linkup for VPN prevented
- Improved Access to the myfritz.net domain for a downstream FRITZ!Box registered with MyFRITZ! allowed from the home network
- Improved In the context of encrypted name resolution (DNS over TLS, DoT), SNI (Server Name Indication) is supported
- Improved Support for multiple DNS queries over a single TCP connection
- Change Unnecessary settings option for connection speed removed from "IP Client" mode
- Change Button for changing the access profiles under the Parental Controls Overview in the user interface
- Change First configuration simplified by removing the double query about DSL or WAN connection (only for FRITZ!Box with dedicated WAN connection, e.g. 7590)
- Change Kabel BW and Unitymedia removed from provider list
- Change "Emule" protocol removed from selection for port sharing
- Change IP compression (data compression) is no longer supported in VPN connections
- Fixed "Diagnostics / Function" showed wrong error message for MyFRITZ! registration for FRITZ!Boxes in IP client mode
- Fixed Defective links behind "MyFRITZ!" under "Diagnostics / Security"
- Fixed VPN connection name was not displayed in network connections and Mesh Overview
- Fixed In the VPN overview table "local network" was missing and "remote network" left empty
- Fixed Devices that are connected to a downstream router via IPv6 prefix delegation received no IPv6 internet connection when parental controls were enabled
- Fixed Devices that are connected to a downstream router via IPv4 static routes received no IPv4 internet connection when parental controls were enabled
- Fixed Port sharing for different devices with the same name could not be created
- Fixed Adaptations of DSL line speed were no longer accounted for after restart
- Fixed Occasional restarts of FRITZ!Box during many parallel FTP transmissions over WAN
- Fixed Problems with umlauts in the parental control filter lists
- Fixed Guest network lock in the parental controls did not lock reliably
- Fixed No automatic Wake on LAN (WoL) via VPN
- Fixed Prioritization settings for devices with the "Everything except surfing and mail" access profile were no longer applied after rebooting
- Change Redesigned display of the "DSL Information" in the user interface
- Improved Redesigned the print output of information on the wireless guest access
- Improved "WPA3" option added to the encryption of the FRITZ!Box in "Mesh Repeater" operating mode
- Change Reworked information page (for instance, after changes to Wi-Fi configuration)
- Change WPS/PIN method removed
- Change Outdated WPA/TKIP encryption removed
- Fixed "Wireless / Guest access": Duration for disabling automatically could not be changed
- Fixed Sorting by MAC addresses in "Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Network / Security" did not work
- Fixed "Delete" button for devices was displayed even if the device could not actually be deleted
- Fixed PMF option no longer offered for "WPA/TKIP" encryption selection
- Fixed Detection of interference did not work under certain rare circumstances
- Fixed Time stamp "Wireless LAN channels used" corrected (5-GHz band)
- Improved Rendering of DHCP host name, media server name and SMB name on Mesh Repeaters improved
- Improved Improved text for configuration of a FRITZ!Box as a Mesh Repeater
- Improved Better detection of terminal devices that cannot be rerouted via Mesh steering
- Improved Notification in FRITZ!Box log when a network loop is created (for instance, simultaneous LAN and wireless connection to the same device)
- Change On a FRITZ!Box configured as a Mesh Repeater, the option for adopting the settings in the Mesh is offered only after Mesh was enabled on this FRITZ!Box
- Fixed Display of FRITZ!Powerline 520/530E in the Mesh connection diagram was not correct
- Fixed In certain cases a FRITZ!Repeater was displayed twice in the "Mesh Overview" of the FRITZ!Box
- Fixed When telephony in the Mesh is used, telephony registration of a FRITZ!Box used as a Mesh Repeater was sometimes prevented by the Mesh Master
- Fixed For wireless guest access the steering characteristics (11k/v) of wireless devices were not taken into account correctly (Google Pixel 2 and SAMSUNG S10)
- Improved Calls from door intercoms (including images) added to "Calls" push mail
- Improved "Always register via an internet connection" option added for SIP trunk providers
- Improved More detailed messages for security-relevant changes to settings
- Improved New telephony providers added for the country setting "Italy": TIM, Fastweb, Vodafone and others
- Improved Telephony providers O2, PYUR and multiple SIP trunk providers added
- Improved Telephone numbers can be assigned to multiple answering machines, so that up to ten different greetings can be scheduled to play on one telephone number
- Improved The call list in the user interface offers a separate view for rejected calls
- Improved For company lines (SIP trunk and SIP DDI lines), a settings offered to support setting any telephone numbers desired (CLIP no screening)
- Improved Integrated fax function supports sending up to ten pages of text
- Improved If a storage location is set in the fax function of the FRITZ!Box, sent faxes will be stored there along with received faxes
- Improved New methods for call diversion to external destinations supported for certain telephony providers (302 - Moved temporarily)
- Improved Automatic configuration of telephone numbers for provider Deutsche Telekom adapted to the latest network demands
- Improved Increased robustness of telephony against partial failure of network infrastructures when TCP internet protocol in use
- Improved Better interoperability with Swiss provider sipcall
- Improved Maximum length for hold announcement of answering machine increased from 8 to 30 seconds
- Improved Transfer/Forwarding of calls supported (without a query) on IP telephones to other telephones connected with the FRITZ!Box
- Change New missed calls are no longer displayed with a flashing "Info" LED on the FRITZ!Box
- Change New fax and email messages for answering machine services (like the Deutsche Telekom SprachBox) are no longer displayed with a flashing "Fon" LED on the FRITZ!Box
- Fixed Under the "SIP trunking" selection, telephone numbers could not be created for providers that could be selected for another telephony provider using the same registrar
- Fixed Under the "Other Provider" selection, telephone numbers could not be created for providers that could be selected for another telephony provider using the same registrar
- Fixed Changes to the settings for the proxy server and STUN server were not adapted in the telephone numbers
- Fixed When the fax function was started in the user interface, only an empty page was displayed if there was an entry without a telephone number in the telephone book
- Fixed Telephone numbers set to "Only via IPv6" could not be switched to use IPv4 without an IPv6 internet connection
- Fixed When preparing a fax in the integrated fax machine for sending, the contents in the "To" field were deleted after selecting a telephone book entry and switching to another input field
- Fixed For IP door intercom systems with multiple doorbells, sometime the desired ring tone was not used
- Improved Telephone book display for FRITZ!Fon C4, C5 and C6 now faster
- Improved Setting up call blocking in the handset is now easier
- Improved Display of FRITZ!Box events with "OK" button in the "FRITZ!Box" start screen
- Improved Pictures can also be browsed with up/down rocker
- Improved "Mesh" added to properties in the network connection overview
- Improved Mesh icon shifted in the Mesh table from the "Connections" column to the "Properties" column
- Improved Reliable display of new AVM Powerline products in the FRITZ!Box home network
- Improved More reliable indication of low powerline data rates in the FRITZ!Box home network
- Change "Smart Home" menu moved to top menu level and "DECT" menu moved to the telephony menu
- Change Smart Home: Change - Display of low battery level on Smart Home devices now only on the FRITZ!Box user interface, by push service, and on connected FRITZ!Fon devices
- Fixed Smart Home: Fixed - Wrong target temperature when accessing the FRITZ!Box via MyFRITZ!
- Fixed Smart Home: Fixed - Template for radiator control did not work if heating was off during 01/01 until 31/12
- Improved When creating new release links on fritz.nas, the user is informed if the FRITZ!Box is not accessible from the internet
- Improved The "USB Devices" and "Storage (NAS)" pages on the user interface were integrated into "USB/Storage" and simplified
- Change "USB Devices" and "Storage (NAS)" menus combined under "Home Network / USB/Storage"
- Fixed A folder released for sharing was not rendered legibly under "Sharing"
- Fixed When uploading a file to fritz.nas by Drag & Drop, each file was uploaded twice
- Fixed The time information "Changed On" was given incorrectly on fritz.nas if the language was not set to German in the FRITZ!Box
- Improved Device name displayed the same everywhere in the Mesh
- Improved "FRITZ!Box Info" push service now includes an option for information on the "Home network"
- Improved New menu icons for "Overview" and "Smart Home"
- Improved "Reset" function in details of network devices for deleting all settings for this device
- Improved Diagnostics check expanded to include "Mesh", "Internet", "DECT" and "Wi-Fi"
- Improved FRITZ!Box support page now includes option to send support data directly to AVM
- Improved Separate restoration of settings for the Smart Home and Telephony areas
- Improved Modernized display of "LEDs" and other symbols throughout the user interface
- Improved Upon the first restart after the update, activation of automatic updates is offered (auto-update level III)
- Improved Warning on the FRITZ!Box Overview on selected settings that are not recommended
- Improved Page structure simplified in many areas of the user interface to improve usability
- Improved Reworked concept for navigation in the wizard for first configuration
- Improved Overview of authorized apps in the "System / FRITZ!Box Users" area now also includes rights and time of last login
- Improved Update information is included in event log (visible only with the next update)
- Improved Update process optimized for automatic updates
- Change Update setting upon delivery is now auto update level III (updates are installed automatically)
- Change User with the name "ftpuser-internet" is deleted
- Fixed No internet connection with LTE mobile communications dongles from Huawei when using a rate without LTE support
- Fixed Detail corrections to settings and status information when using mobile dongles
- Fixed Not all of the settings for the SMS message push service could be changed
- Fixed Received SMS messages were sometimes rendered with only partial text or with an incorrect time stamp in the push service and in "System / Event Log"
- Improved More detailed message about security-relevant changes under "System / Event Log"
- Improved Display of the ports that can be reached from the home network under "Diagnostics / Security"
- Change Waiting for the additional confirmation of a change is indicated by the flashing of all LEDs
With each FRITZ!OS update, AVM also updates its security functions. Therefore we recommend performing the update for all devices.
(c) AVM GmbH 2004-2020. All rights reserved.
This AVM firmware package contains files that are propagated under different licenses, in particular under a license held by AVM or under an open-source license (namely the GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License or FreeBSD License). For details on the various licenses, see the "license.txt" file (https://download.avm.de/fritzbox/license.txt). The source code of the files propagated as open source files can be obtained upon a written request to email@example.com.
AVM grants the non-exclusive right to use this AVM firmware package, which is supplied exclusively in object code format. The licensee may create only one copy of the software, which may be used exclusively for backup use. AVM reserves all rights that are not expressly granted to the licensee. Without previous approval in writing, and except for in cases permitted by law, it is particularly forbidden for this AVM firmware packet to be
- copied, propagated, or in any other manner made publicly accessible, or
- processed, disassembled, reverse engineered, translated, decompiled or in any other manner "opened" and subsequently copied, propagated or made publicly accessible in any other manner.